Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

mmmm ok Im slow, I get it

No, really I get it, I havent posted like I said I would... well give me a minute. I just got a new job, sewing a toy for someone. And I made the first proto type that made me insane because I was not thinking about how to modify it tomake it easy for me, and so three ays of struggling untilI realized.... it was a prototype!!!!!!!! For heaven sake just do it!
LOL anyways I made it, now I have 20 more to do in this week, and no I cant telll you what it is or I will go to jail. or get fined, or sued or some crap. Anyways the other issue, is we are broke, I dont mean broke with bills payed, I mean broke, 16$ in the bank, no savings, and a month behind on rent, threats to cut off everything.... And it sucks. How the hell did we get this way? I am pulling in the same amount even a bit more, but for some reason my half of the bills are not being payed, and everything is getting turned off? I dont get it, so yeah, Im not in the bloggy mood Im in the bitchy what can I do mood. I dont want to finish my profile, I need a pair of small sharp, pointy scissors and Im frustrated. But my life and love of crafty crafts goes on. Its all good. I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment