Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

this cant be happening.... dont read if your offended by swearing

OMG I HATE him. He has utterly destroyed my child.... why cant he just fucking die. No really. Why not, why would God even allow this less than a man live? he is a liar and I am just stupid to even try with Brigitte again. She is deceptive or sneaky as well and I dont know why she would be like this other than (34534) Im sad for her. I love her but Im so fucking depressed now. I WONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOUU I HATE YOU I WISH I HAD NEVER EVER had a child. I hate him. I wish she had not come back into my life its taken over a year to get over this, to stuff it way deep down so I dont have to hurt, so my chest doesnt feel like someone scooped it out with a melon baller, and my hands dont shake and my heart doesnt jump every time the fucking phone rings. I cant....please God make this go away. I just dont want to be around this evilness. I hate him....

No comments:

Post a Comment